Isa Brown Chicken Egg Color
It is known for its strong and reliable results renowned as a global super star in performance.
Isa brown chicken egg color. Consistent and dependable eggshell strength and egg size they are sure to meet your egg needs. However laying this many eggs means that by two years old her egg production will slow down significantly. The roosters are white. The isa brown is a hybrid breed designed for very high egg production.
Smaller in stature but an excellent layer of brown eggs. The isa brown is a crossbreed of chicken with sex linked coloration it is thought to have been the result of a complex series of crosses including but not limited to rhode island reds and rhode island whites and contains genes from a wide range of breeds the list of which is a closely guarded secret. These calm and gentle birds are easy to work with and are also good foragers. Isa brown hens are red brown in color with some white under feathering and occasional white tail feathers.
The brown refers to breed s feather color. Small minimums and free shipping. The isa brown has proven 35 years of excellent performance as the best brown layer in the world. It is known for its high egg production of approximately 300 eggs per hen in the first year.
The isa brown is a fairly recently developed hybrid chicken designed by man to lay eggs. They are wonderful chooks. They lay a large to extra large brown egg and are very hardy. They are sweet friendly quiet mannered chickens that enjoy sharing affection with their human families.
By 90 weeks of age these chickens will have layed an averaged of 420 eggs and will reach 50 rate of lay at 144 days old. Extensive testing with this product shows that the isa brown has exceptional feed conversion and is capable of laying 500 high quality eggs. Originally developed in france around 1978 the isa stands for institut de sélection animale in 1997 the institut was merged with merck and co and the breed then became the hubbard isa. The eggs are brown and weigh an average of 62 9 grams or 2 21 ounces.
The hens lay large to extra large brown eggs that range in color from light to chocolate brown.
- Youngest Mother In The World
- World Largest Woman To Give Birth
- Why Paper Cuts Hurt So Much
- Your Name Is Mud Origin
- William H Bonney Pictures
- Words That Rhyme With Selfish
- Word Of The Day Background
- Wolverine Animal Claws Length
- Why Was The Airplane Invented
- Will Chemo Make Me Lose My Hair
- Write The Days Of The Week In Spanish
- Why Water Drop Is Spherical
- Why Women Drink Cranberry Juice
- Why You Shouldn T Eat Your Boogers
- World Record For Most One Handed Claps
- Why Is Urine Red After Eating Beets
- Words That Have Ante In Them
- Won Nobel Prize Twice
- Youngest Girl To Ever Be Pregnant
- World First Language In Earth